The Kenyan Government has set aside Kshs 5.734 Billion to subsidize 114,000 MT of fertilizer for farmers growing food crops.
CS Munya says to ensure efficient delivery and control mechanisms are in place, the fertilizers will be available at NCPB stores countrywide effective Tommorow – 2nd April 2022.
The Ministry says prices will be as follows:
- DAP at Kshs 2,800 down from Ksh 6,000.
- UREA at Kshs 2,700 down from 6500.
3 CAN at Kshs 1,950 down from 3,900.
- NPK at Kshs 3,000 down from 4,900.
- MOP at Kshs 2,500 down from 3,800.
- AS at Kshs 2,500 down from 3,800.